22 December 2009

Paper Candles: It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Just recently on Yahoo group, The Scrapbook Lounge, Mike Strong passed on a great project for making paper candles. How simple, and so effective; imagine the many ways you can colour co-ordinate with your home using various scrapbooking papers, colours and textures.

Running ahead with Mike's concept, I've used paper doilys for my first candles. I can't wait to make more with other paper types, and I couldn't wait to upload a photo here. Even though it is daylight outdoors, I closed up shutters so's to get a pic. on it's way.

Thanks for a top idea!

You will find Mike's project and clear instructions here - just look for the Snowy Paper Candles post.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

These are beautiful candles! TFS

Hetty said...

You did a wonderful job, Carole!
Merry Christmas and a Creative 2010 from The Netherlands!!