01 July 2009

More Cards with Oriental Stamp Art

For this post I've decided to share some of the many cards I've made over the past two or three years. Most have a Oriental theme, since my introduction to stamping and creating cards only started with my joining the Oriental Stamp Art group online.

One of my most favourite stamps has been this one from About Art Accents, simply named Plum Blossoms.

More of my creative journey into stamping and cardmaking is shown here via this album on PhotoBucket.

I hope if you're an avid card-maker, that you might consider to come join us on Oriental Stamp Art too. If you've never tried stamping before but think you'd like to start, why not start with Oriental themes if they appeal to you; that's exactly what I did. We've all been "beginners" at some time.

Further reading and information for potential new members to this hugely popular online group, can be found in my Oriental Stamp Art Review, on Helium.

1 comment:

Lyn S said...

You made such a beautiful card with this stamp too Carole! Lovely colouring makes it so soft and pretty!